Purpose of Kettlebell Training
- 1.Increases Fat Loss
- Kettlebell movements are explosive and endurance based. This combination improves power output, while also improving endurance to produce the ultimate fat loss formula.
- Sustaining consistent muscular contractions over a long period of time allows your body to build more muscle and burn more calories, which results in fat loss.
- 2.Improves Cardiovascular Health
- By allowing the body to utilize more muscles through an extended range of motion, the heart has to work harder. Kettlebell circuits will minimize rest time, thus increasing the user’s endurance and improving cardiovascular health.
- 3.Improves Mobility and Balance
- Your core stabilizes your body and helps you maintain balance. Kettlebell movements engage many different muscles and in order to maintain proper form, the core muscles are activated. Extended activation of the core and performing different types of kettlebell movements will not only strengthen your core, but greatly improve your balance and mobility as well.
- 4.Strengthening Weak Points
- Kettlebell training can be much more effective in strengthening weak points than barbells because of the ability to isolate different areas. The shape of a kettlebell allows smaller muscles to be utilized in order to stabilize the movement. They also increase grip and forearm strength.
Higher quality cast iron kettlebell doesn’t have welds versus lower quality that has cast iron coating and hollowed out centers filled with lower quality material. Higher quality is made of cast iron entirely and shaped like a cannonball. Traditional cast iron kettlebells get larger as they get heavier, and each size rests in a slightly different place in the rack position on your forearm.
Cast iron kettlebells have excellent value for their price point
Small and portable at lighter weights
Recommended for those new to kettlebell workouts
Cast Iron kettlebell available in 5 lb. increments from 5 lb. to 65 lb.
Much like the traditional cast iron kettle bell, Elite kettlebells have an integrated rubber base. The rubber bottom will protect your kettlebell racks and flooring from damage that other cast iron bells may cause from drops, falls, or rough handling.
Rubber base absorbs the most impact, especially in the higher weight class
Rubber base is a noise suppresser
Non slip base
Elite Kettlebells have a great integrated rubber base that provides protection for your floor and helps with noise reduction. Elite Kettlebells are available in KG from 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 40, 44, 48 KG w rubber base.
This rubber coated kettlebell has been specifically designed to withstand even the toughest of punishments.The resilience to tough situations that these kettlebells harbor make for a great addition to any gym setting.
Rubber Kettlebell prevent scratching on flooring
Rubber Kettlebell reduce impact when hitting the floor
Non slip bottom
Rubber coated premium kettlebells feature a chrome handle with a dipped rubber base. Available in 5 lb. increments from 5lb. to 75lbs
Made with a protective vinyl shell to prevent wear and tear. These kettlebells are cast Iron and vinyl coated, providing a more economical choice over the traditional cast iron made kettlebells.
Cast Iron dipped for durability
Color coded for easy weight selection
Non slip and noise reduction
Vinyl kettlebells are made of solid cast iron and then dipped vinyl for increased durability. Vinyl kettlebells are easy to clean. Vinyl dipped Kettlebells are available in in 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25 and 30lb increments. Purchase a complete set for a variety and steady progression to the intensity of your workouts
Neoprene Kettlebells are cast iron bells with a neoprene covered base. The neoprene cover helps to protect your floor and the colour coding aids weight identification.
Solid cast iron kettlebell
Non slip and noise reduction
Design ensures comfort and safety
Neoprene coated kettlebells are great for indoor and outdoor use. Covered base helps protect floor and kettle bell. Available Color neoprene Kettlebell weights 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 LB.
Competition kettlebells are designed under strict competition standards for meets all over the world. High tensile strength steel used throughout the entire kettlebell with no seams, casting burrs, weak spots or welded, handles. Each Kettlebell is made to endure competition.
Handle designed for easy maneuvering and application of chalk
Shell is made from steel not iron
Consistent diameter across all weights
Large base for stability when performing floor exercises
Eleiko’s Competition Kettlebells are made from high grade iron, molded in one piece for durability and calibrated for competitive use. Designed in collaboration with Girevoy athletes, each kettlebell features a wide flat base, and the international Girevoy color coding scheme. The easy to grip, non-corrosive handles have a subtle texture designed to hold chalk, and improve control of the kettlebell during the rack position. Each kettlebell, regardless of weight, is identical in size so you can train with consistent technique as you gain strength and progress. Available in KG from 8 kg,
12 kg, 16 kg , 20 kg, 24 kg, 28 kg, 32 kg.
Various competitionkettlebell is constructed with a consistent diameter bell and handle size. Boasting a steel shell construction and a polished steel handle for smooth handling and fluid maneuvering, fitness enthusiasts can enjoy a more comfortable, perfectly balanced workout. Available in KG from 8 kg,
12 kg, 16 kg , 20 kg, 24 kg, 28 kg, 32 kg, 36 kg, 40 kg, 44 kg, 48 kg.
This is the most versatile kettlebell in terms of weight. Storage is made easy with the compact design. Has a unique and sturdy design making it easy to use.
Compact design for easy storage.
With Adjustable Kettlebell there is no need to have an entire kettlebell set. One adjustable kettlbell replaces an entire set of conventional kettlebells at a fraction of the cost and takes up very little storage space because the weights can be stored either inside the kettlebell or on the square base pad. The four pound increments, ranging from 16 to 36 pounds, lets you customize your intensity just as an entire set of kettlebells would.